Saturday, August 21, 2010

its been three weeks and i havent heard from you, i pace around all day long waiting for a reply from you. your in my mind all the time, everything reminds me of you.. so Many happy memories have made me depressed, all our talks have made me feel so much regret. So many questions run through my mind was it me or you? i try not to care but its no good, my feelings had been struck i let my guard down and got attached something i promised myself i wouldnt do. Now im stuck with the Mess of picking myself up and starting again.. why couldnt you just Say goodbye?why did you have to make me think and believe your Lie?? i guess im just not the Right type, or the right anything,, i should of just walked away instead of thinking there was something... something more. something brilliant.. it cant be possible for you went back,, were you ever gonna tell me?
for now, to save me all these painful moments of wishing, wondering and hoping ,, i will do the thing you should of done. I will simply Try to move on and forget. like you are a distant memory ,, so far behind me i cant reach it or remember it..

So good bye my Dear,,

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment