Saturday, November 13, 2010

decisions...

so many paths to choose in life, do i stay there or go somewhere else? i don't want to go on but i don't want to leave such a beautiful happy place, flourishing with life, an earthly paradise, keeping out the cold dead world. theres so many people, so many listeners, i feel so wanted, so loved and so happy. how do i leave a place that makes me feel so peaceful?

i need to go for it ll turn poison. i must find another paradise i cant give in to reason. if not no one will ever understand me, the more i spend there, the more I'm consumed, so much different speech and sayings that this outside world just doesn't comprehend... i cant be alone in this cold life, when I'm not near you..
Its getting worse as the time goes on, i may have grown, but outside Ive shrunk, and ill keep shrinking, i don't want to go but i need people to hear me.
I'm so scared of my proposed commitment, so many doubts so many denials. so many things that i just cant handle. what if i make the wrong decision?? but what if i stay and regret it??

i just don't want to be the bad child no one understands
anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment