Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear blogspot,

i know i should feel ashamed that i havent visited or posted for a very long time..
but i have been so ever busy, but i wont lie to you, ive found someone else to statisfy my
blog needs, something easier then this, that i can see other beautiful GORGEOUS! posts from stunning people, and i can even search other profiles and blogs with ease as there all in catagories, sadly, Blogspot isnt like that..

i definitely am proud of you though, you have helped me share my feelings alot of times and some of my best blogs are on here :)

So thankyou for being such an amazing Blog so fair and putting up with my lack of interest :)

If i dont keep posting on here,, Follow me on here : http://withlvjulie.tumblr.com/

Love,
JuLie ♥

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment