Saturday, July 17, 2010

my story i guess..

i tell no one as its a waste, easier to sit there then give it away.. my brain is full of so many things, i want to explode but yet i cant feel a thing.. i just feel like flooding the ocean with a billion of my salty tears, sadly its locked with an unreachable key... whats the point of sharing when its really going to help nothing. i cant tell i cant be weak, not anymore so i will not speak..
Theres a constant battle of so many fucked up thoughts running through my already messed up mind, now its erasing all my fragile memories so Remembering is such a painful task.
when i thought forgetting was the best thing to do i didnt know, i was dead wrong.. all this time ive been lying to myself hoping ill believe it soon,, but sadly i dont im just dead to the world, just floating and skimming and pretending to be whole. im reaching out but failing, i should try harder but im just too lazy ....
i did it again on accident,, it was surreal when it started to tear, scary thing was i couldnt feel it peal.. i know its so wrong but i feel so alone. and Hes the only one that will help me make it through the night. my cycle is back,my mask is growing and slowly its happening,, now im pretending.. ...
What do i do?? im breaking..

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment