Tuesday, July 13, 2010

She read between the Lines..

Have you ever had someone figure you out?
I've Always been open, No body could stop me talking about my emotions, it was all for everyone to hear, sadly, i told too many people. but Since its happened. I Don't want to bother anyone, why should anyone know what Ive gone through? why should i tell someone my problems when they have their own? No body really wants to know people's problems.
But there she was asking me, trying to figure me out,, unraveling me like a weak ball of yarn, She read between the lines and found out my Darkest Secret.
How do i Have a D&M if my brain keeps telling me no one wants to hear my problems
I'm scared to tell the truth, so much lies i tell myself, so much terrible thoughts,, all messed up in this web of Weird things, what if i cant control my feelings, so many things so much worry.
the time is soon before it happens, when i pour everything out and everything changes, every thought out in the open, isn't this what i wanted??
I'm not sure if i can anymore, i don't want to remember the past all those feelings flooding back..
the scariest thing of all is Shell understand..
I'm so used to everyone leaving, empty promises, so many lies, will it be the same??
what if it wont? what will i do then?
why the hell am i so worried about this!!!
JuLie ♥
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment