Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why do people Fight??

I guess im writing about this because im worried, i think about this everyday, its always replaying over and over like a broken record.
the fights are constant and heartbreaking, they happen everyday and no matter how much i walk away and close the door the yelling never gets softer. It must be hard to talk your problems out. I'm really scared that you'll part. What will i do when my Two Knights in Shining Armor the ones that are so close to my heart leave and go their separate paths??
how could you talk about Divorce in a normal sentence? did you even consider that it would affect us, How Could you EVER think we could even possibly be okay with taking sides?
How can i take sides to Immature monsters...
was it my fault? Am i the reason why you hate each other? If i was a boy would it be better?
you blamed her didn't you,, It was never her fault... Blame Me not her!
I'm scared that if i ever love someone i will act like you two do, i never wanna be like yous..
i don't Wanna love because hurting them with my bitter words would make a small part of me die,, i just know it would! I cant let them act like that to me either,, i just cant deal with that..
The saddest thing is that you try to pretend like its nothing, like yous are totally fine,, why are you in Denial?? i wish you'd just admit it and freely say it,, is it that hard to say you have a Problem?? sadly, your not fooling anyone..
i Love you both so very very much ,, but you've ruined my ability to love, to show emotion, to want to care... im so scared i cant even trust anyone, how can i help yous so you can love each other again? i just wanna make everything better, if i left maybe yous could be happier...
Free...
JuLie ♥
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment