Thursday, July 22, 2010

Torn in Two..

i remember the day you sat me down and told me the skies the limit, "think Big JuLie ,, you'll go further then that. Meet new people, love them like their your second family, treat people like you want to be treated".. do you remember that?
Or have you Forgotten??
my Heart has Sunk like the Titanic, my Smile was Suddenly destroyed and it vanished like a Ghost after its been spotted.. those words totally broke me..
how could you say it in front of everyone? so open and offensive. have you not even thought about any ones emotions? you just went ahead and said it, just because she agrees doesn't mean you have too..
you ll never know how amazing 'everyone' Is...
I Know i might be wrong, But you brought me up telling me to love everyone,
why the hell did you lie! why are you so scared? cant you just love me no matter how i am? why is everything i do wrong?
i don't think you ll ever accept the truth..
JuLie
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment